Available Shell Colors Silver Marble Tuscan Sun Midnight Canyon Available Cabinet Colors Redwood Chestnut Gray
The Patented WaveMax™ Seat includes 20 jets for a revitalizing hydrotherapy massage, with seven jet patterns at three different speeds.
The 54 jets on the Ultra-Wave Lounge™ provide a pulsating wave massage one or two rows at a time from your neck to your toes. Seven function programmable controls provide different massage patterns at three variable speeds over your body.
Tastefully designed with a Maintenance-Free Weather Guard™ cabinet, this spa will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet frame is constructed of a beautiful classic wood frame. The jets are powered by energy efficient hi-flow pumps, with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
QCA Spas Electronic Topside Control with Balboa Control Pack
These sleek panels have LCD graphical displays with function indicator icons, maintenance reminders and service alerts on the easy-to-read screen. It contains a heat and humidity resistant microprocessor and requires no programming. It can also be WI-FI enabled with a WI-FI Module and controlled from your phone with a software application. Overheat fault detection for runaway pumps, stuck relays and new software with color graphics.
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature an Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other spas, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money. Our 4KW heaters also feature M-7 technology, self protecting from overheating in all weather conditions.
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 6 Person Lounger Spa With Walk-in Steps
- Dimensions: 87"L x 87"W x 40"D
- Gallons: 500 U.S.
- Volts/Amps: 240V/60A
- Heater: 4KW
- Jets: 106 Stainless Steel Jets
- Pump(s): (3) 5.2 BHP (3.0 HP Continuous Duty) Pumps (2 speed):
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High Power Second Speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: Maintenance-Free Weather Guard™ Cabinet
- Frame: Classic Wood Frame
- Cover: Weather resistant rigid insulated locking hard cover
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Easy to Use Balboa TP800 Digital Electronics Panel with Balboa Control Pack
- Pillows: (4) Soft pillows contoured for comfort.
- Filter: Built-in filter
- Ultra Wave Lounge™ with 52 Jets, 3 Speeds, and 7 Preset Patterns
- Patented WaveMax™ Seat
- HydroMax™ Seat
- 3 Air Control Offers 5 Levels of Control Per Pump
- Dual Adjustable Collar Jets
- 5" Cascading Waterfall (Adjustable)
- Tactile Volcano-Jet Foot Massage Dome
- 12 Volt Standard Light - 5"
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional Information
Capacity 6 Type Lounger Jet Count 83 spa voltage 240 Volt Pump(s) (3) 5.2 BHP (3.0 continuous Duty) Pumps (2 Speed) Cabinet / Frame Type Maintenance Free Cabinet / Patented Steel Frame Length & Width 87 x 87 Depth 40 Features Waterfall, Neck & Shoulder Jets, Foot Massage Dome Hydrotherapy Seats Rejuvenating Contoured Seats, Ultra Wave Lounge, WaveMax