Available Shell Colors Blue Denim Silver Marble Available Cabinet Colors Redwood Chestnut Gray
The Silver Star is a oval-shaped spa that is just right for 2 people. QCA’s “Plug & Play” spas are the perfect solutions for spa users that are short on space but still want to enjoy the luxury of a hot tub. Just plug into any 120 volt/15 amp outlet, fill with a garden hose, and enjoy the 16 jets target sore muscles, providing a gentle, soothing massage. This spa comes in the popular silver marble color and includes a heater that will warm the water up to 104° F. This hot tub utilizes an Econo-Boost heat recovery system that sends heat generated by the pump and motor to assist in warming the spa. QCA Spas hot tubs are manufactured to use as little energy as possible; far exceeding the California Energy Compliance mandate. This hot tub features a quiet operating, 1.5 HP pump with a 1 KW heater included. The spa shell is manufactured with Lucite-Xtra Acrylic and a 4 layer strengthening process called Dura-Bond. The easy to care for Lucite-Xtra Acrylic is durable, sleek, and stylish. The cabinet is constructed of synthetic wood panels that requires no maintenance. The panels are reversible; if one side gets scratched or scuffed over time, simply flip it over and place it back in the cabinet.
Easy To Install
Enjoy your spa inside or outside with simple "Plug & Play" installation. This spa features comfortable bucket seats with arm rests for additional comfort, making this spa great for relaxation. Set up is easy with no need for special plumbing or electrical wiring. Simply plug your spa into a dedicated 120V/15A wall outlet and add water with a garden hose and enjoy! A 15 ft GFCI protected cord comes included. The space saving design makes it easy to pass through most interior and exterior doorways, and is perfect for 1 or 2 persons at 7.5 feet long x 3.5 feet wide x 2.4 feet deep.
Tastefully designed with a WeatherGuard™ maintenance free cabinet, this spa will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet has reversible, easy to remove panels to keep the spa looking new. The jets are powered by an energy efficient pump with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
Operation is easy with the top side electronic controls that you can access from inside or outside the spa. Balboa digital electronic topside control for ultimate reliability. A two-button Soft Touch™ control for your pump and temperature. The Soft Touch™ pad also features LED temperature diagnostic read-outs
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature a Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other spas, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa’s shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money!
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 2 Person Oval Spa
- Dimensions: 91" L x 42" W x 29" D
- Gallons: 190 U.S.
- Volts/Amps: 120V/15A with 15' GFCI protected cord included
- Heater: 1 KW
- Jets: 16
- (2) Mid back pressure jets
- (10) Upper back pressure jets
- (2) Lower back adjustable vortex jets
- (2) Adjustable vortex foot jets
- Pump(s): (1) 1.5 HP Continuous Duty Pump:
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: WeatherGuard™ Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Digital Electronic Topside Control
- Filter: Built-in filter and inline chemical feeder
- Air Flow Control System
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Additional Information
Capacity 2 Type Non-Lounger Jet Count 16 spa voltage 120 Volt "Plug & Play" Pump(s) (1) 1.5 HP Pump Cabinet / Frame Type Maintenance Free Cabinet / Wood Frame Length & Width Other Depth 29-30 Features Standard Hydrotherapy Seats Rejuvenating Contoured Seats
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Perfect And Easy
- Delivery went without a hitch..set up was simple. .no chemicals came with it..but there was a manual telling you what you needed to put to keep the spa sanitized. ..so far we absolutely love it. We still can't believe how easy it was to get it up and going. .we think it is beautiful and a great value
- Easy Setup!
- Great product for the price. Setup was easy, and it was the perfect size for our deck! This is also the perfect size to fit indoors if so desired!
- Great Spa!
- Received our Dream Series spa 2 weeks ago and have used it almost every day. What a great spa. It is even better than advertised. And customer support great. THANKS , Jim