Available Shell Colors Silver Marble Storm Cloud Tuscan Sun Midnight Canyon Available Cabinet Colors Redwood Chestnut Gray
The Siena is designed around one idea – sophisticated comfort. The contoured seats have 32 powerful jets that targets the lower back. The jets are powered by two 4.2 HP BT (2.5 Continuous Duty) Hi-flow energy pumps. This spa utilizes an Econo-Boost heat recovery system, saving money and valuable natural resources. This recovery system helps the spa use as little energy as possible; far exceeding the California Energy Compliance mandate. Built with quality, the spa shell is manufactured with Lucite-Xtra Acrylic and a 3 layer strengthening process called Dura-Bond. The cabinet is constructed of synthetic wood panels that require no maintenance. The panels are reversible; if one side gets damaged over time, simply remove the panel, flip it over, and reinstall it into the cabinet. Dura Frame, a patented galvanized steel frame support system, provides significant durability and longevity for the spa.
Tastefully designed with a Maintenance-Free Weather Guard™ cabinet, this spa will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet frame is constructed of a beautiful classic wood frame. The jets are powered by energy efficient hi-flow pumps, with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
QCA Spas Electronic Topside Control with Balboa Control Pack
These sleek panels have LCD graphical displays with function indicator icons, maintenance reminders and service alerts on the easy-to-read screen. It contains a heat and humidity resistant microprocessor and requires no programming. It can also be WI-FI enabled with a WI-FI Module and controlled from your phone with a software application. Overheat fault detection for runaway pumps, stuck relays and new software with color graphics.
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature an Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other spas, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money. Our 4KW heaters also feature M-7 technology, self protecting from overheating in all weather conditions.
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 6 Person Lounger Spa
- Dimensions: 84"L x 84"W x 36"D
- Gallons: 495 U.S.
- Volts/Amps: 240V/50A
- Heater: 4KW
- Jets: 32 Stainless Steel Jets
- Dual Air Control Offers 5 Levels of Control Per Pump
- Pump(s): (2) 5.2 BHP (3.0 HP Continuous Duty) Pumps (2 speed):
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High Power Second Speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: Maintenance-Free Weather Guard™ Cabinet
- Frame: Classic Wood Frame
- Cover: Weather resistant rigid insulated locking hard cover
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Easy to Use Balboa TP600 Digital Electronics Panel with Balboa Control Pack
- Pillows: (4) QCA logo pillows contoured for comfort.
- Filter: Built-in filter
- 5" Cascading Waterfall (Adjustable)
- Tactile Foot Massage Dome
- Air Flow Control System
- 12 Volt Standard Light - 5"
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional Information
Capacity 8 Type Non-Lounger Jet Count 45 spa voltage 240 Volt Pump(s) (2) 5.2 BHP (3.0 HP Continuous Duty) Pump Cabinet / Frame Type Maintenance Free Cabinet / Patented Steel Frame Length & Width 84 x 84 Depth 36 Features Waterfall, Foot Massage Dome Hydrotherapy Seats Rejuvenating Contoured Seats