Available Shell Colors Silver Marble Sierra Storm Cloud Tuscan Sun Midnight Canyon Available Cabinet Colors Redwood Chestnut Gray
Looking for lots of seating options and room for 8? The GT396 offers 57 strategically placed jets in the ergonomic seats, built so each targets specific pressure points and each seat provides a unique massage. From the Turbo Massage jets to the adjustable neck and shoulder jets, you can enjoy a different massage every night of the week – or share the spa with friends and family. Increase your enjoyment by adding an LED lighting system and a WOW Sound or Vibra Sound system for the ultimate party atmosphere.
Tastefully designed with a DuraFrame® maintenance free cabinet, this hot tub will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet frame is constructed of galvanized, powder-coated steel for long lasting durability. The cabinet panels are reversible and easy to remove to keep the hot tub looking new. The jets are powered by energy efficient hi-flow pumps, with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
QCA Spas Electronic Topside Control with Balboa Control Pack
These sleek panels have LCD graphical displays with function indicator icons, maintenance reminders and service alerts on the easy-to-read screen. It contains a heat and humidity resistant microprocessor and requires no programming. It can also be WI-FI enabled with a WI-FI Module and controlled from your phone with a software application. Overheat fault detection for runaway pumps, stuck relays and new software with color graphics.
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature an Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other spas, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money. Our 4KW heaters also feature M-7 technology, self protecting from overheating in all weather conditions.
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 8 Person Non-Lounger Spa
- Dimensions: 87"L x 87"W x 40"D
- Gallons: 500 U.S.
- Volts/Amps: 240V/50A
- Heater: 4KW
- Jets: 57 (Includes 14 Jet Turbo Massage)
- Pump(s): (2) 5.2 BHP (3.0 HP Continuous Duty) Pumps (2 speed):
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High Power Second Speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: DuraFrame® Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Cover: Weather resistant rigid insulated locking hard cover
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Easy to Use Balboa TP600 Digital Electronics Panel with Balboa Control Pack
- Pillows: (3) QCA logo pillows contoured for comfort.
- Filter: Built-in filter
- 8" Cascading Waterfall (Adjustable)
- Tactile Foot Massage Dome
- Dual Adjustable Collar Jets
- Air Flow Control System
- 12 Volt Standard Light - 5"
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Additional Information
Capacity 8 Type Non-Lounger Jet Count 57 spa voltage 240 Volt Pump(s) (2) 5.2 BHP (3.0 HP Continuous Duty) Pump Cabinet / Frame Type Maintenance Free Cabinet / Patented Steel Frame Length & Width 87 x 87 Depth 40 Features Waterfall, Neck & Shoulder Jets, Chemical Feeder Hydrotherapy Seats Rejuvenating Contoured Seats