Available Shell Colors Blue Denim Silver Marble Available Cabinet Colors Redwood Chestnut Gray
You will love the innovative features and eye catching design of the Dream Weaver NL non-lounger spa with room enough for 8! This massage spa offers 53 jets to target pressure points and ease tension and pain. Feel sore muscles and stress fade away with the heat, massage and buoyancy of this full hydrotherapy spa. Unwind with family and friends - this Dream Weaver NL model offers multi-level seating, features molded drink holders and comfortable, contoured seats. Program the spa to your most soothing temperature with the Balboa topside electronic controls and built-in 4 kw spa heater.
Tastefully designed with a DuraFrame® maintenance free cabinet, this spa will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet frame is constructed of galvanized, powder-coated steel for long lasting durability. The cabinet panels are reversible and easy to remove to keep the spa looking new. The jets are powered by energy efficient hi-flow pumps, with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
Operation is easy with the top side electronic controls that you can access from inside or outside the spa. Balboa digital electronic topside control for ultimate reliability. A four-button Soft Touch™ control for pump, temperature, and light. The Soft Touch™ pad also features LED temperature diagnostic read-outs
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature a Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other spas, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa’s shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money!
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 8 Person Non-Lounger Spa
- Dimensions: 82" L x 82" W x 36" D
- Gallons: 475 U.S.
- Volts/Amps: 240V/50A
- Heater: 4KW
- Jets: 53 (Includes 14 Jet Turbo Massage)
- (1) Massive 14 jet turbo massage (7.375”)
- (2) Invigorating foot jets
- (15) Dual corner adjustable back jets configured both mini massage and directional.
- (12) Lower and mid back adjustable / directional / mini massage jets strategically placed in the recliner and bench seating
- (5) Large adjustable vortex jets
- (2) Large adjustable rotational jets
- (1) Fixed euro pressure/ozone jet
- (2) Adjustable neck and shoulder massage jets
- Pump(s): (2) 5.2 MBHP (3.0 HP Continuous Duty) Hi-Flow Pumps:
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High Power Second Speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: DuraFrame® Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Cover: Weather resistant rigid insulated locking hard cover
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Balboa Digital Electronic Topside Control
- Filter: Built-in filter
- Cascading Waterfall (Optional Add-On)
- Air Flow Control System
- 12 Volt Standard Light
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Additional Information
Capacity 8 Type Non-Lounger Jet Count No spa voltage 240 Volt Pump(s) (2) 5.2 BHP (3.0 HP Continuous Duty) Pump Cabinet / Frame Type Maintenance Free Cabinet / Patented Steel Frame Length & Width 82 x 82 Depth 36 Features Waterfall, Neck & Shoulder Jets Hydrotherapy Seats Rejuvenating Contoured Seats