Available Shell Colors Tuscan Sun Only Available Cabinet Colors Redwood Standard Chestnut Standard Gray Standard Redwood Prime Chestnut Prime Gray Prime
Ths Tuscan River XP is the ultimate entertainer's spa. With room for up to 7, a huge 18" spillover waterfall, pop up fountains, and a variety of add on options, nobody will ever want to get out of this spa! A powerful 3 pump system with 83 jets makes this spa an ideal hydrotherapy option as well. Get the best of entertainment and relaxing hydrotherapy with this spa, but don't forget to choose some of our exclusive add ons for this spa!
Tastefully designed with a DuraFrame® maintenance free cabinet, this spa will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet frame is constructed of galvanized, powder-coated steel for long lasting durability. The cabinet panels are reversible and easy to remove to keep the spa looking new. The jets are powered by energy efficient hi-flow pumps, with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
Operation is easy with the top side electronic controls that you can access from inside or outside the spa. Balboa digital electronic topside control for ultimate reliability. A four-button Soft Touch™ control for pump, temperature, and light. The Soft Touch™ pad also features LED temperature diagnostic read-outs
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature an Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other spas, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money. Our 4KW heaters also feature M-7 technology, self protecting from overheating in all weather conditions.
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 7 Person Lounger Spa
- Dimensions: 82"L x 82"W x 40-46"D
- Gallons: 420 U.S.
- Volts/Amps: 240V/60A
- Heater: 4KW
- Jets: 83 (Includes 14 Jet Turbo Massage)
- Pump(s): (3) 5.2 MBHP Hi-Flow Pumps (2 speed):
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High Power Second Speed
- Air Blower: (1) 2 MBHP Air Blower (3 Speed)
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: DuraFrame® Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Cover: Weather resistant rigid insulated locking hard cover
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Balboa Digital Electronic Topside Control
- Pillows: (3) QCA logo pillows contoured for comfort.
- Filter: Built-in filter
- Wrap around lounger
- Dual Adjustable Collar Jets
- 18" Spillover Waterfall
- Waterfalls in each pillow
- 2 Pop up fountains
- Air Flow Control System
- 12 Volt Rainbow LED Light
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Additional Information
Capacity 7 Type Lounger Jet Count 79 spa voltage 240 Volt Pump(s) (3) 5 HP Pumps + 2 HP Air Blower Cabinet Type Patented Steel Frame Length & Width 82 x 82 Depth 40 Features Waterfall, Neck & Shoulder Jets, Zone Control, Air Injector Jets Hydrotherapy Seats Standard Contoured Seats