QCA Spas hot tubs carry the ETL Listing for safety. Having ETL listing means that safety is our priority when designing a spa. When looking at the reputation of a hot tub manufacturer, look for the ETL Listed symbol as a representation of electrical safety.
When it comes to your electrical safety, QCA Spas proudly display the ETL logo.
- Open seating/ barrier free seating means there are no obstructions inside the shell that can lead to injury if someone slips in the spa and lands on one of those obstructions (such as captain's seats with protruding armrests etc.)
- Lockable hard cover with 4 locks and a key to prevent unwanted access when the spa is not in use
- Walk-in safety steps in most models which also doubles as a cool-down seat and also as an elevated seat for children
- Ozone-recovery system so that ozone from a built -in ozonator is not left floating on the top of the spa which can lead to damage to the underside of the spa cover. Very few spa manufacturers use this leading technology
- High end Balboa electronics with automatic freeze protection and overheat protection for your safety
- Minimum of two suctions on each pump line to eliminate dangerous hair entrapment issues for your safety
Spa safety is our highest priority!