Warranty & Safety
QCA Spas are built to last and deliver the most! QCA Spas are manufactured in the U.S.A. with quality components and technologically advanced production processes. Rest assured that your spa is built and backed by one of the oldest spa companies – manufacturing quality since 1966. Tried and Tested (replaces rest assured – last paragraph) All of our spas are tested and rated by ETL. All QCA Authorized Full-Service Dealers offer the following Quality Assurance, Limited Warranty. Please consult your owner's manual for full warranty details.
To register your new QCA Spas' Warranty online click here
Ten Year Shell
The shell is warranted against water leakage caused by a defect in the material for ten years from the original date of purchase.
Five Year Surface
QCA warrants the Aristech Plus™ surface against blistering, cracking, or delaminating for five years from the original date of purchase.
Five Year Plumbing
Spa plumbing, fittings, pipes, drains, and fixtures are warranted against leaking due to defects in materials for five years from the original date of purchase.
Three Year Equipment
QCA warrants the spa equipment (heater and spa electrical equipment) against defects in the material for three years from the original date of purchase.
Each and every QCA Spa goes through a 50 point inspection and fully filled testing process with 104 degree water to assure you that your spa will perform flawlessly when it is delivered and for years to come.
This warranty applies to QCA Spas Jewel, Performance, Majestic and Paradise Series Spas. This warranty is only valid on spas purchased from a local retailer, dealer, or otherwise, and is not valid on QCA Spas purchased online. See the spa warranty for details.
QCA Spas hot tubs carry the ETL Listing for safety. Having ETL listing means that safety is our priority when designing a spa. When looking at the reputation of a hot tub manufacturer, look for the ETL Listed symbol as a representation of electrical safety.
When it comes to your electrical safety, QCA Spas proudly display the ETL logo.
- Open seating/ barrier free seating means there are no obstructions inside the shell that can lead to injury if someone slips in the spa and lands on one of those obstructions (such as captain's seats with protruding armrests etc.)
- Lockable hard cover with 4 locks and a key to prevent unwanted access when the spa is not in use
- Walk-in safety steps in most models which also doubles as a cool-down seat and also as an elevated seat for children
- Ozone-recovery system so that ozone from a built -in ozonator is not left floating on the top of the spa which can lead to damage to the underside of the spa cover. Very few spa manufacturers use this leading technology
- High end Balboa electronics with automatic freeze protection and overheat protection for your safety
- Minimum of two suctions on each pump line to eliminate dangerous hair entrapment issues for your safety
Spa safety is our highest priority!