Available Shell Colors Blue Denim Silver Marble Sierra Storm Cloud Tuscan Sun Available Cabinet Colors Redwood Chestnut GrayEnjoy a full-body, moving massage in the Ultra Wave Lounger as you select the direction, massage pattern and speed of your dynamic massage. Hydrotherapy across the whole body makes this the king of loungers. A separate control is available at your fingertips to change massage patterns, speed, and direction, or even pause at an aching spot for a custom, localized massage. For times that you want a complete massage without the wave, all jets can be selected at the same time. Shoulders, back and calf muscles will be treated at the same time in this one-of-a-kind hydro-massage lounger. QCA spa shells are built for beauty, strength, and durability with our 4 layer Dura-Bond construction. All of our spas are backed by our comprehensive warranty and pass a 50 point inspection to ensure they will perform flawlessly in your home. Our spas are Underwriters laboratory (UL) listed, for your piece of mind, knowing that your spa has been tested to the rigid safety standards of UL / CUL. The GT500 is built to last with our patented Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process. The best components are used to build the GT-500 hydrotherapy spa. For ease and comfort of use, this hot tub features a Balboa electronic topside control for ultimate reliability. At the touch of your fingertips, use your Soft Touch™ control for your pumps, temperature up and down, time, mode, and light. You can have the ultimate in features and controls with this mid-priced spa. Enjoy energy efficiency with this technologically advanced spa. It is also equipped with an Air Flow Control System, which is a low profile, silent air control. This energy conservation function pulls warm air from within the cabinet of the spa and adds an invigorating flow of air to the water jets.
Tastefully designed with a DuraFrame® maintenance free cabinet, this spa will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet frame is constructed of galvanized, powder-coated steel for long lasting durability. The cabinet panels are reversible and easy to remove to keep the spa looking new. The jets are powered by energy efficient hi-flow pumps, with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
Operation is easy with the top side electronic controls that you can access from inside or outside the spa. Balboa digital electronic topside control for ultimate reliability. A four-button Soft Touch™ control for pump, temperature, and light. The Soft Touch™ pad also features LED temperature diagnostic read-outs
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature an Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other spas, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money. Our 4KW heaters also feature M-7 technology, self protecting from overheating in all weather conditions.
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 6 Person Lounger Spa
- Dimensions: 87"L x 87"W x 36"D
- Gallons: 420 U.S.
- Volts/Amps: 240V/50A
- Heater: 4KW
- Jets: 93 (Includes 14 Jet Turbo Massage)
- (1) Massive 14 nozzle turbo massage jet (7.375”)
- (2) Invigorating 14 nozzle foot massage jets (5”)
- (16) Dual corner adjustable back jets configured both mini massage and directional.
- (8) Lower and mid back adjustable / directional / mini massage jets strategically placed in the recliner and bench seating for maximum pleasure
- (10) Large adjustable vortex jets
- (6) Large adjustable rotational jets
- (4) Fixed euro pressure calf jets
- (2) Fixed euro pressure/ozone jet
- (1) Dedicated Ozone Recovery Fixture
- (1) Adjustable cascading waterfall
- (2) Adjustable neck and shoulder massage jets
- (4) Adjustable Vortex Jets on a Tactile Massage Foot Dome
- Pump(s): (2) 4.2 MBHP Hi-Flow Pumps (2 speed):
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High Power Second Speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: DuraFrame® Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Cover: Weather resistant rigid insulated locking hard cover
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Balboa Digital Electronic Topside Control
- Pillows: (3) QCA logo pillows contoured for comfort.
- Filter: Built-in filter
- Patented Ultra Wave Lounger™
- Dual Adjustable Collar Jets
- Cascading Waterfall
- Air Flow Control System
- 12 Volt Standard Light
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Additional Information
Capacity 6 Type Lounger Jet Count 93 spa voltage 240 Volt Pump(s) (2) 4 HP Pumps Cabinet Type Patented Steel Frame Length & Width 87 x 87 Depth 36 Features Waterfall, Neck & Shoulder Jets, Chemical Feeder Hydrotherapy Seats Ultra Wave Lounge